23.2.05

A Blithe Scream

It's really rather enjoyable setting up a blog again. My previous attempts were rather unsuccessful for a variety of reasons. I firmly intend to make this space my home for some time. So, do pop round for a visit. Mind you don't track mud or dirt in - the carpet is still new and I'm waiting for the rugs for the hardwood floors to return from the cleaners.

Reader (isn't that fabulously Victorian), I'm certain you're wondering what the hell I intend to do with this space. It is my intent to use this space wisely and well. Look for diatribes about the infernal and invectives directed toward the fatheaded all interspersed with my thoughts on Life, Literature, and the perfect Tanqueray Martini amongst other things.

These posts will primarily be short essays. Stop! I hear you shuffling and looking furtively for the exits. Sit down. It won't be too terribly ghastly. Some days will see experiential and stream-of-consciousness writing. Look for the essays at least once a week with more as time permits.

At any rate, I shall be fiddling round with things and making the nest a bit more comfortable so please excuse my dust.

3 Comments:

Blogger OrangeTV said...

Oh good, another delightful way for you to waste valuable company time. Fantastic!

2:15 PM  
Blogger The Wicked Brian of the West said...

Me? Waste valuable company time? Quelle horreur! Wait... I wouldn't do that, would I?

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You never write. You never call. So busy with stuff and things that you can't .... UGH. !

Your writing reads like you're the Chairman on stage in some smokey victorian music-hall. do keep up the good work.

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home