24.2.06

Beat Me, Daddy, Eight To The Bar.

So, I'm sitting here quietly before packing my overnight kit and going to the aerodrome and decided to update my blog a bit.

Let's see, I'm heading home for the weekend for my mom's sixtieth birthday. I'm going to be staying with my friend Brent so as to retain a certain amount of sanity. That, and it'll be much simpler to negotiate going to the bar and suchlike from his pied à terre.

It'll be nice to see everyone since I wasn't able to when I was home for Christmas. Granted, my visit is short and sassy, but I've managed to wangle everyone out to the bar on Saturday evening.

Sina is collecting me from the aerodrome. Chris is driving me to the aerodrome here in Seattle and also getting a phone number for me to-morrow.

Well, I'd better go get busy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home