25.2.05

With a 'Hey, Nonny, Nonny' and a Hot Cha-Cha!

After what seemed an eternity, the work week is finally over. Or nearly so. A few tiresome reports, a bit of burbling at a meeting, and a little quick ankle work and I'm out the door until Monday next.

Normally, I look forward to Fridays like the chase heated hart views the cooling stream he's just staggered across. However, this Friday is a bit sad since one of my enjoyable co-workers is leaving. Alas! So, tonight, I think will entail a bit of a gin swigging and frivolity or perhaps a bit of gin swigging and crying jags. I don't know yet, it really depends on the venue.

Personally, I'd prefer the frivolity. Unfortunately, the majority of venues in this wretched town cause crying jags because they're so wearisome unless you completely sozzled.

And yet, I firmly intend to enjoy my weekend since it means I don't have to play Nanny to twenty-four adults (ha!) for two days.

Oh! Hm, I just realized that a new Stranger is out. I'll have to read that shortly.

Anyway, I just felt like marking the onset of the weekend with a rather loud, 'Hey, Nonny, Nonny' and a Hot Cha-Cha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home