2.7.07

{insert various animal cries here}

As I mentioned in a previous post, I'm going to have to switch my ISP... again.

Currently, I'm with Comcast with which I'm happy. For whatever reason, when I move all twenty blocks down the street to my new flat, I'm unable to get Comcast service and must switch back to either Qwest DSL (bleh) or subscribe to Millennium Digital Media for my Intarweb service. This irks me. I just went through the song-and-dance of changing my email address on every fucking bill or other service I use online.

Also, Chris was going to give me the number for the tech to come out and set up the Intarwebs for me. Unfortunately, the flyers in his condo building have vanished into the Ewigkeit. [sigh]

Go fucking figure.

Since I want to have my 'net connection set up when I move in on Saturday (how much of a 'net junkie am I?), I tried calling the fucktards at Millennium today from work and sat on hold with them for about forty-five minutes listening to their Automaton woman telling me that someone would be with me shortly. Lies, all lies. -_-

As I had far better things to do than sit at home and listen to Cyberella lying to me (not to mention their shitty fucking hold music) - namely working, I decided I'd call when I got home as I anticipated they'd have standard fucking business hours. But no! They're only available from 7.30a to 7p.

Why is it that I already don't care for these people very much?

At any rate, I'm going to try them again tomorrow when I get in to work. I hope that when I finally DO talk to a customer disservice weasel there that I'll be able to schedule the appointment when I want it.

If you hear shrieks of rage, you'll know why.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Melly does not recommend Millennium. That is all.

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home