18.4.05

Sed fugit interea, fugit irreparabile tempus...

Sed fugit interea, fugit irreparabile tempus - But meanwhile, the irreplaceable time escapes. Virgilius, Georgica

And so I've found. I'd hardly clicked 'Publish Post' when there was a noise like a hoop and time just rolled away and now it is over two months since my last post.

Let me see, what do I need to do? Oh, yes:

Re: Terri Schiavo.

I'm thankful that the judges involved had the intelligence and courage to do what they did. Mrs. Schiavo's parents are lunatics, Tom DeLay and the rest of that crowd of ice cream suit wearing snake oil salesmen all need to be horsewhipped. I wonder if they've ever attended a high school or even grade school social studies class. As I seem to recall, the Republicans were all about states' rights and the individual, not interfering with private personal issues.

Re: Pope John Paul II.

Good-bye, Sir. I wonder if you realized as you lay dying the suffering your teachings have caused. Perhaps you felt some little part of the pain your hateful language toward gay men and women as your body finally collapsed. Then again, you probably didn't. While you weren't completely loathsome, you, sir, were no saint.

Re: My Birthday

Yep, another flippin' birthday went flying by back in March. Whee.

Re: Seattle

Ah, yes, the move. For some reason, I'm nervous as hell about this move. I took to-day off to fire off resumes. Keep your fingers crossed.

Oh, well. That's enough for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home