6.7.07

More and various animal cries

AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

*stops for breath*

I hate packing. It is one of the most odious, tiresome, irksome, aggravating, and generally wearisome projects in the world.

I hate disassembling my house. I've lived here for two years and I've inordinate amounts of tchotzkes, oojahs, doo-dads, old clothes I'll never fit my fat ass into again, CDs I'd sooner sharpen and cut my wrists with before listening to ever again, and I'm feeling overwhelmed with this packing of stuff. And I need to meet the landlady person this afternoon, meet the cable install tech person, and finish tearing up the roots I put down during the last years.

Thankfully, my friend Theresa is coming round shortly to help and to keep me company so I don't go completely mad.

[sigh]

AIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! [gives vent to more animal cries and goes back to work]

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I feel your pain. Moving is one of the torments of the damned, to be sure. Sometimes I think I'd be better off if I just set fire to everything I own before next I move. Except for my computer, of course. And my books. And my TV. And my DVD collection.

Bother, if I keep this up all I'll burn will be a used popsicle stick and my spare set of toenail trimmers.

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home