10.7.07

Enter the News, followed by the Internet and Ms. Sioux

The move is accomplished! We met with the off-site apartment manager last night and did our walk-through, signed away our lease, and whatnot.

News-in-brief:
  • A super colossal Thank-you-very-much-I-love-you-more-than-gin-or-Guinness-or-Whiskey-and-Soda to Theresa, Chris, and Jess for their much needed (and greatly appreciated) help with the move. As promised, let's go have a Mouthgasm at Via Tribunali.
  • The intarweb is currently inoperative at Chez Nous. I'm suffering from the DTs because I can't come home and play on the web. Since the company who provides the intarweb to us doesn't have Customer Disservice on the week-ends, we had to wait until Monday after Peter got off work to call them. In theory, I should have the intarweb this evening when I get home.
  • My telephone numbers (both home and mobile) have remained the same.

The ever lovely Patrick, knowing my passion for the Great Goddess Herself - Siouxsie Sioux - has sent me the following video with the emphatic instructions to hang onto my wig and keys. I thus present unto you, my loyal readers (all two of you), Siouxsie's new release - Into A Swan, I suggest you hold onto your wigs and keys.


Siouxsie -Into A Swan

Labels: , , , , , ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw this on Urban Dictionary Word Of The Day and couldn't help thinking of you...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Earworm

They kinda have another definition for earwig :D

6:53 AM  
Blogger The Wicked Brian of the West said...

Yep! That's one that Miche uses. :)

I like the earwigging as eavesdropping too. hehe

7:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My taste in music is lost in a parallel universe so I cant comment on the song, but ugh, I hate trippy music videos like that.

Even more so when they involve Gwen Stefani dressing up as Marilyn Monroe and pouting and making betty boop noises. Ugh.

*makes away with brian's wig and keys*

10:31 AM  
Blogger Clipped Wings said...

Hay, do I qualify as one of the two faithful readers? :p

(will check the vid out when I'm home)

8:12 AM  
Blogger The Wicked Brian of the West said...

Clipped,

Hmm. OK, OK, I'll have to re-adjust my figures to include you, Lac, and Alex. ^_^

11:07 AM  
Blogger swivek said...

I friggin' lost my wigs and keys when I saw this despite the ample warning I was given... by the way check your email I sent you a little present

7:55 PM  
Blogger The Wicked Brian of the West said...

Thank you bunches, my dear. The lovely visage of Siouxsie is now my new desktop and the .mp3 makes me happy. :D

10:04 PM  
Blogger Dinosaur Guy said...

I seem to have lost my wig and my keys.

She's still amazing!

2:52 PM  
Blogger The Wicked Brian of the West said...

To quote the kids these days,

"ohhemmmgeee! hihi2u!!!"

Or something. You really should update your blog more frequently, Mr. Trevethan. :P

And yes, I think I saw your wig go flying past my apartment window here in Seattle the other day. I recognized it immediately. Shortly after sighting it, I think I saw your keys in hot pursuit. I rescued them both from some homeless person loitering out in front of Harborview Hospital.

You'll need to come see me in order to get them back. BWAHAH!

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home